New Blog!

Greetings! I am starting a new blog here. I have to be honest: I hate writing. It is one of my least favorite things to do, which is funny considering that I just finished three grueling years working on my master's degree that ended in a 120+ page thesis. I figure, however, that now I can write my musings in a laid-back manner, and that hopefully no one is going to grade them! I want this blog to be a place where I can be honest, ridiculous, and painfully random. Come join me on this farcical journey. I promise that you will always be amused and that in general you will feel better about yourself like when you watch Jerry Springer shows. It will be like Candyland on acid dipped in sprinkles filled with sass rolled in confusion with a dash of intellectualism. On fire.

7 comments:

Scott Baker July 19, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Great. Now I won't have any good material for my blog...

Beeki July 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Suck it, Baker. Mama's takin' her show on the road.

Stephen July 20, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Or you could post conflicting accounts of events and see which of you your friends trust more.

Beeki July 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Oh, I like a little competition!!

The Dada Drummer July 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Oh, I WILL be grading this blog!

Beeki July 20, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Nooooo! Well, as long as I get stickers sometimes. ;)

Misc. Redhead July 20, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

You just THINK no one will be grading them...muahahaha...

About the Blogger

Beeki recently graduated with an M.F.A. in Directing and has plans to conquer the world starting in Nashville, Tennessee. Her husband and two dogs provide much fodder for her random thoughts, as does her proclivity for trying to make sense of this farcical universe. Beeki finds humor in the small things, which should make this the most senseless blog ever. Enjoy!